I have been blogging for a while now but I never really had proper training for it. So I signed up to the WordPress Blogging University “Writing and Blogging 101”. The program basically provides you Tasks that you have to accomplish on blogging or writing. I think it is great since it makes it so easy to take action! Oh and Its FREE!
The program offers a good community and access to awesome resources called Writing/Blogging Commons. You are allowed to post links which I think is really great. There will be no more lonely blogs. People are generally nice and supportive too! So if you feel that you’d like to join the program Sign up by clicking that Blue Circle thing below! Enjoy!
I just thought I should document my progress.
- Introduce Yourself – Welcome to the Blog
- Say your Name – done
- Say Hi to the Neighbors – Thanks for the Support!
- Dream Reader –
- Love your Theme – done
- Weekend Warriors week 1 – The Struggle is Real
- Make your About page Irresistible – About me
- Start Personalizing – done
- Be a Good Neighbor – done/daily
- Be Inspired by the Community –
- Dress up your Sidebar –
- Weekend Warriors week 2 –
- Building a better Blogroll –
- Make a Prompt Personal –
- Increase your Commenting Confidence –
- Unlock the Mind – Welcome to the Blog
- A Room with a View – A look into the future
- Commit to a Writing Practice – 3 Songs that Make me
- Serially Lost –
- Be Brief –
- A Character building Experience –
- Give and Take –
- Death to Adverbs –
- Point of View –
- Happy –
- Size Matters –
- Dark Clouds on a Virtual Horizon –
- Serially Found –